Is the Vijeo Citect drivers support ModbusPlus communication with PCI-85 communication card, If yes, does it need any special software package or not (such as MBX software with version > V.4?
Vijeo Citect Support Modbus Plus Communication with PCI-85 Communuication card.
Vijeo Citect MBPLUS Driver supports communication with Modicon PLCs via an SA85 or PCI-85 interface card.
Communication is through the Modbus plus port on the PLC. You can connect Vijeo Citect to multiple Modicon PLCs using a modbus plus network
1) MBX driver Version > 4.0 dose not support the operating system windows 7 or Windows server 2008.
2) For Modbus Plus Communication you need MBX Driver software V7.1 or higher.
3) The PCI card 416NHM30032 only works on a +5v bus.kindly check your machine PCI slot specification.
4) Vijeo Citect 7.2 Vijeo Citect MBPLUS Driver supports communication with Modicon PLCs via an SA85 or PCI-85 interface card.
5) 416NHM30032 & MBX4.0 Both are obsolete product. There is no longer any engineering support as this product was made obsolete