The ATV21 keeps giving me " OH " error. It cause the drive to stop operating.
The error " OH " is drive overtemperature fault .
This could be due to the following reasons:
• The drive cooling fan is not working.
• The ambient temperature is too high.
• An enclosure air vent is blocked.
• A heat source is too close to the drive.
• The drive heatsink temperature sensor is malfunctioning.
What you should do:
• Restart operation by resetting the drive fault after cool-off.
• Decrease the ambient temperature by increasing the free space around the drive and removing any heat generating source from the proximity of the drive.