Helping the mining industry grow in a sustainable wayLearn more
Energy education from anywhere for efficiency everywhereFree Online Courses
Your fastest way to answers!Download Now
Schneider Electric Egypt×
Always ensure that the site database is backed up before using the Continuum Analyzer in order to "Clean" the database.
1. Go to - Start - All Programs - Continuum - Continuum Analyzer.
2. Type in User Name and Password (usually andover97 and (not disclosed due to public access)) for the Continuum DB or you can use the system admin user name and password.
3. Click on the version "System Tests", then "Run Wizards".
4. There should be zero failures. Then "Generate Report". To save , click on top left disk icon and save as .html file
5. If there are any failures, then ensure that the database has been saved before a "Clean" procedure is performed.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!