Helping the mining industry grow in a sustainable wayLearn more
Energy education from anywhere for efficiency everywhereFree Online Courses
Your fastest way to answers!Download Now
Schneider Electric Egypt×
First you need to download the required firmware version then do the below steps attached in the document
Here are the steps in brief
- Double click on the “patcher.bat” file
- In a command prompt window, the following text is displayed: NOE IP address?
- Type the IP address of the NOE: e.g. 188.8.131.52 and then Enter
- Then appears the following message: Connecting to 184.108.40.206…
- If connection is possible then it displays the following message (checking if the NOE needs to be patched): Checking...
- If the patch is not needed then it displays the following message and finishes the process:
Patch not needed!
- Otherwise it displays the following message and finishes the process by patching the NOE:
Patch is done!
• After the Patch is done and before resetting the NOE, launch the UnityLoader and connect it to the NOE: the NOE can be upgraded.
• The Patch is only a temporary one (RAM): if you reset the module before upgrading it, the Patch is lost, and the module gets back to initial state before patching.
• Do not power off during the Patch and before upgrading it.