Helping the mining industry grow in a sustainable wayLearn more
Energy education from anywhere for efficiency everywhereFree Online Courses
Your fastest way to answers!Download Now
Schneider Electric Egypt×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
First you need to download the required firmware version then do the below steps attached in the document
Here are the steps in brief
- Double click on the “patcher.bat” file
- In a command prompt window, the following text is displayed: NOE IP address?
- Type the IP address of the NOE: e.g. 126.96.36.199 and then Enter
- Then appears the following message: Connecting to 188.8.131.52…
- If connection is possible then it displays the following message (checking if the NOE needs to be patched): Checking...
- If the patch is not needed then it displays the following message and finishes the process:
Patch not needed!
- Otherwise it displays the following message and finishes the process by patching the NOE:
Patch is done!
• After the Patch is done and before resetting the NOE, launch the UnityLoader and connect it to the NOE: the NOE can be upgraded.
• The Patch is only a temporary one (RAM): if you reset the module before upgrading it, the Patch is lost, and the module gets back to initial state before patching.
• Do not power off during the Patch and before upgrading it.