Helping the mining industry grow in a sustainable wayLearn more
Energy education from anywhere for efficiency everywhereFree Online Courses
Your fastest way to answers!Download Now
Schneider Electric Egypt×
Line chokes should be installed upstream of the drive.
The use of line chokes is recommended in particular under the following
· Close connection of several drives in parallel
· Line supply with signifi cant disturbance from other equipment (interference,
· Line supply with voltage imbalance between phases above 1.8% of the nominal
· Drive supplied by a line with very low impedance (in the vicinity of power
· transformers 10 times more powerful than the drive rating)
· Installation of a large number of frequency inverters on the same line
· Reducing overloads on the cos ϕ correction capacitors, if the installation includes
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!