Helping the mining industry grow in a sustainable wayLearn more
Energy education from anywhere for efficiency everywhereFree Online Courses
Your fastest way to answers!Download Now
Schneider Electric Egypt×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Substation Controller (SIS Gateway)
The database concentrator of industrial networks
· Database concentration : each TCP client (supervisors, PLC…) connected to the gateway which has its
database to optimise its own needs,
· Protocol conversion : bi-directional interface between some serial type networks and an Ethernet network,
· Availability of communication with terminal equipment : management of communication with the bicontroller
RTU and Substation Controller redundancy,
· Time tagging of information from RTU which does not offer this functionality,
· Duplication of time tagged events from RTU for each TCP subscriber,
· Crossing mode with frame priority access from TCP client,
· Acquisition of information from RTU (less or equal to128 RTU),
· File configuration tool for Gateway setting,
· Serials channels are independent and used in parallel (less or equal to 16 RS Ports),
· Web server integrated enabling to access to communication diagnostics, internal variable status,
· Simulated mode: RTU , Internal Database modification, Avalanche, control…..
For more information : see attached file .