What is the Paint procedures for SM&SF Enclosure’s?
The main process steps in fabrication of sheet-steel metal enclosures are:
1. Measuring or marking as per specifications.
2. Cutting, drilling, pressing, bending as per specification.
4. Assembling the parts, testing and finishing.
5. Treatment & galvanization
6. Electro-static painting per customers color requirement and heating in electrical furnace
7. Fittings of accessories as per specifications
For SM & SF enclosures the surface finish is Epoxy-polyester powder, the Enclosure color is Grey of RAL 7035.
in Case of SM Enclosure the handle color is Black RAL 9005