How to do port mirroring in TCSESM Connexium switches ?
Follow the steps as given below :-
- Go to webpage of Connexium switch and log on through administrator user name and password.
- Click on port mirroring section on left pane window as shown below.
- Select source port to monitor the ethernet traffic of device connected to this port.
- Enable port mirroring feature by selecting operation as "ON"
- Select the destination port to which traffic management or monitoring software like wireshark to be connected.
- At last click on "Set" to load new configuration inside switch.
- Connect wireshark at port 5 of switch to take traces of device connected at port 4.