Flicker registers is not in the default modbus mapIn ION7650 Modbus map, we provide the flicker registers only with EN50160 option for standard ION7650, you can also use ION Setup to add registers for flicker module
To add a register to the modbus map:
1. Provide communications from the meter to a computer with ION setup.
2. Add the meter in ION Setup
3. Go to Setup Assistant
4. Click on the communications folder and then 3rd party protocols.
5. Click the Modbus Slave tab and click Edit to open the Modbus Map.
6. Click Add and it will populate a new register number.