Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How to use a signal from fire alarm system, when the alarm goes on he needs the breaker to trip. Can you advice the right auxiliary for this. The breaker is NSX100F with TM-D trip unit.

 You can use the normally open contact from the fire alarm panel and connect it with the shunt trip coil MX of the breaker ,
so that when the alarms goes on the open contact will be closed and then close the shunt trip coil circuit to trip the breaker,
Assuming that the coil voltage of the MX is 208-277 VAC -60HZ the reference is LV429387 ,
data sheet below:
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?