Universal installation system
Complete system for installation of power, telephone and data.
FeaturesOptiLine 70 is a universal installation system. All products have a front opening of 70 mm, allowing 45x45 module wiring devices, c/c 60 standard wiring devices and modular devices to be installed by means of adaptors.
- Trunking: PVC or aluminium. Five sizes; 80x55, 95x55, 120x55, 155x55, 185x55
- Poles: Aluminium. Free-standing or tension-mounted, one-sided, two-sided or with installation boxes
- Posts: Aluminium. One or two-sided in different heights
- Service boxes: Aluminium. Three different lengths
- Adaptors for 45x45 modules, c/c 60 and modular devices
- Floor and ceiling cable feeders
Trunking in PVC (RAL 9010) or natural anodised aluminium. Only self-extinguishing, lead-free and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free). Poles, posts and service boxes in natural anodised aluminium. The accessories of PC/ABS are halogen-free and flame retardant.
BenefitsUniversal Installation System
The OptiLine 70 installation system gives the user reliable access to power, telephone and data close to the workplace.
- 70 mm front opening - suitable for all types of wiring devices (45x45, all c/c 60 and modular devices)
- Adaptors and boxes with several unique installation benefits
- Wide range - trunking, poles, posts and services boxes
- Easy to order - several kits, simple specifying tool, product references printed on the protective foil of the trunking
- Easy and quick installation. Accessories are mounted without adpatation
- Easy to handle - trunking base and cover packed together, but not assembled
- Safe and reliable - high-quality materials, self-extinguishing PVC, dedicated fixings
- Optimal function together with Altira (=link to altira overview) and Unica (=link to unica overview) wiring devices
- All trunking are 55 mm deep - high capacity and safe wire connections
- Perfect final result - design and colour match with Altira and Unica, accessories with a perfect fit, materials with a high surface finish
- Environment-friendly - only lead-free and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free)
Installation solutions for ceilings, walls and desks in offices, conference rooms and commercial buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ