Sepam series 10
Protection Relays for Basic Applications
Sepam series 10 offers 3 types of digital overcurrent and earth fault protection devices for feeders and distribution transformers, each one dedicated to a single application. Models available: Sepam 10N, Sepam 10B, Sepam 10A
FeaturesThe Sepam series 10 range includes 3 models:
- series 10N provides protection against earth fault.
- series 10B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth fault.
- series 10A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions
Sepam series 10 replaces RH110, VIP 50 and Sepam 100RT due to end of commercialisation (November 2009 )
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
The perfect balance!
- Simplicity: an assurance of easy installation, simple parameter setup
- Reliability: a reliable, high-quality response to expectations for protection of medium voltage networks
- Productivity: the essential of the protection functions," just what is needed", it offers the best quality/price/performance ratio on the market.
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centres, industry, warehouses)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ