LV Switchboards up to 4000A
Solution for tested low voltage switchboards up to 4000A
- Prisma P: kit solutions for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000A, Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Technical data:
- Distribution system: horizontal and vertical busbars in a lateral compartment or at the rear of the cubicle
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerized polyester epoxy powder
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP55
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 and IK10
- height: 2000 mm
- width: 800 mm (for functional units with vertical busbars), 650 mm (for functional units), 400 mm (for functional units or cable ducts), 300 mm (for cable ducts)
- depth: 400 mm, 600 mm
BenefitsPooling our energies for building safety
- Prisma P contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma P allows production of optimised, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma P can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma P is designed and manufactured in France, and available world-wide.
ApplicationsLow voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings
- Data and Telecom (data centres, server rooms, telecom networks)
- Retail (multi users centres, chain and independent retails)
- Hospitality (hotels, collective residences)
- Industrial buildings (non critical process, logistic, agricultural)
- Health (hospitals, clinics, nursery houses)
- Leisure and culture
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ